Friday, June 19, 2009

Teachers

...are so special. We were lucky enough to have a GREAT 1st grade teacher, Ms Whiteley, who was wonderful & perfect for Aiden. Maddox just finished 2 years of preschool with Miss Tracey who has been the most fun preschool teacher EVER! To thank them for being so wonderful the boys helped me make a great, & easy, flower frames.
I used a flower pattern from a past quilt I made with the help of the marvelous julie isa, (thanks julie), and made it to fit an 11x14" frame. Then I traced the boys names onto fabric tags and stitched them.
SOOO CUTE!

And of course we can't forget our wonderful classroom Aids. I took a tin and decorated it filling it with Sweet Treats.

Thank you Ms Whiteley!



We love you Ms Tracey!






































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment